Young Rider Educational Credit Program, 2017
The Area IX Young Rider Program is introducing an Educational Credit for active Area IX Young Riders. Any Area IX Young Rider can receive a $50.00 reimbursement for any USEA Clinic or Schooling Show that has been insured through USEA. There will be $2000.00 in credit certificates available to use this year, don’t miss out!
2017 Educational Credit Program Criteria:
- You must be an active USEA Area IX Young Rider for the year 2016.
- This is a ONE time only Credit Certificate that will be good for any clinic or schooling show that is registered & has paid for insurance through the USEA beginning March 1 thru November 30th, 2017.
- Have the Clinic Organizer sign the form below after you have completed the clinic and paid for the clinic in FULL.
- Return this form to your Young Rider Coordinator, Stacey Severs: 1303 Gunnison Avenue, Grand Junction CO, 81501. 970-270-4609
- After this form is returned to Marcel (completed in full), you will receive a check from the USEA Area IX Young Rider Program for $50.00. Once $2000 has been used for 2016, there will not be any further reimbursements available for this year. First come/first served, so please send them to your Young Rider Coordinator ASAP!